Where the money goes
Take a look at what you, the people and companies in our community, have done for the Trust. We can’t thank you enough – please keep it coming.
Recently your support has…
- Helped raise £70,000 for a Paediatric Ultrasound Scanner
- Helped fund 18 Syringe Drivers worth £21,600
- Raised £36,000 from the ‘cash4coins’ campaign
- Helped us to purchase a £70,000 fully equipped Critical Care Patient Transfer Trolley
- Raised over £40,000 at the Mizuno Reading Half Marathon this year
- Helped us buy a Faxitron Radiography Machine – £70,000
- Purchased a new Lung Function Machine – £30,000 for the Respiratory Clinic
- Bought a state-of-the-art Ultrasound Scanner – £75,000 for Rheumatology
- Provided 30 much needed New Wheelchairs – £28,000 for use throughout the hospital
Over the last few years your generous support helped us to…
- Raised £1.4 million to purchase ‘Robbie’ the Robot.
- Raised over £30,000 to fund the purchase of a fertility scanner.
- Raise in excess of £70,000 to purchase a BioVision Faxitron machine for breast cancer surgery.
- Raise £10,000 to pruchase a Bioness Unit for the Stroke Unit – 1 of only 2 in the UK.
- Raise over £37,500 for 5 Bladder Scanners